Job fairs, schemes and matching:
Cheshire Works 4 U Jobs LIVE, Wednesday 28th October @ 10:00am
– a FREE Digital Job Fair Event. To join this broadcast on the 28th October simply register in advance here https://learnliveuk.com/register/. (Please note you will need to create a username to register to watch broadcasts on the Learn Live Channel)
Government job help scheme: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/
Cheshire East Council have a job matching service – scroll down page and apply here https://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/council_and_democracy/council_information/coronavirus/covid-19-and-financial-support.aspx
Jobs in Alsager :
Support staff wanted at Alsager School:
ICT Technician (closing date 21/10) + Science Technician (closing date 19/10) https://www.alsagerschool.org/about-us/vacancies/
Angels wanted … (posted 12/10/2020)
Helping Angels provide flexible care and support to children within Cheshire, specialising in physical and learning disabilities, complex medical needs and behaviours of concern.
If you share our values and have a genuine desire to care and make a difference to our customers, we want to hear from you!
We are very proud of our fantastic team of angels who ensure that our customers can remain independent in their own home and in the local community.
You must be able to work between 6am and 10pm and it is essential you work alternate weekends. Full and part time vacancies available
* Full UK driving licence and use of vehicle is essential*
- Paid training including the Care Certificate, manual handling, medication and first aid, learning disabilities and dementia as well as opportunities to undertake a Health and Social Care diploma with dementia or LD specialisms
- Paid shadowing shifts and induction programme
- Competitive rates of pay
- GUARANTEED hours from 16 hours up to 48 hours
- Uniform and kit bag supplied free of charge
- Enhanced Disclosure check completed at no cost to you!
What are you waiting for ?!…… come and join our team today!
Contact-Jane Garner on 01270 883778 for information on how to apply
Jobs in Alsager from websites as of 19/10/20:
Kitchen Assistant, Joiner, Cleaner, Ground Worker https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/search
Domino’s Alsager – Instore crew and team members + Delivery Drivers https://www.dominosrecruitment.co.uk/
Kitchen Assistant, PPC / Paid Search Manager, Senior Site Manager, Class 1 HGV Driver https://www.totaljobs.com/jobs/in-alsager?radius=5
Home Care Assistant (Part & Full Time) + On-call Fire Fighters + Kitchen Assistant + Personal Assistant + Care Assistant + Cleaner https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q&l=Alsager&radius=0&vjk=c92c70f82d5aa11b
Various jobs within 5 miles:
Supermarkets recruiting additional staff:
Asda(Section Leader – Tunstall + Delivery Driver – Wolstanton ) https://www.asda.jobs/
Tesco (Various jobs in Crewe, Hanley, Newcastle and Stoke) https://www.tesco-careers.com/search-and-apply/
Aldi (various jobs in Sandbach, Kidsgrove, Congleton and Crewe) https://www.aldirecruitment.co.uk/
Morrisons (a few jobs in Stoke area) https://morrisons.jobs/
Lidl (no jobs listed locally at present) https://careers.lidl.co.uk/
Care companies recruiting (lots of jobs in nearby towns):
Able Well Care 01625 669854
Careuk (Nurse – Crewe) https://careers.careuk.com/vacancies/
Due to Covid-19, more people are needed to work in adult social care. P/T and F/T opportunities available, offer full induction, ongoing training, competitive salary and excellent terms & conditions. Enquire at: Care4CErecruitment@cheshireeast.gov.uk
General job sites (lots of jobs in nearby towns):