Need help applying for and finding a job?
We can refer you to a local recruitment advisor who can assist you (free of charge) with:
- looking for a new job
- putting together your CV
- job applications
- preparing for your next interview
Just call Alsager Community Support on 01270 876605 to arrange an appointment.
Job fairs, schemes and matching:
- Government job help scheme: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/
- Cheshire East Council have a job matching service for those who are coming out of work as a result of Covid-19, linking up with local employers who are looking to recruit temporarily. If you would like them to help you transfer into a new role fill in the form and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements. Apply here.
Jobs in Alsager and local towns from local websites / businesses /schools etc :
Alsager Nub News – Jobs in Alsager and surrounding area: Alsager Area Jobs | Alsager Nub News
Jobs with Plus Dane on Kickstart Scheme:
Plus Dane Housing has paid work placements on the Government’s Kickstart scheme for young people and encourages tenants and customers to apply for the following positions;
4 x Grounds Maintenance Worker
1 x Sheltered Scheme Activities Coordinator
1 x Sheltered Scheme Administrator
Anyone aged 16 to 24, who is unemployed and claiming UC is eligible to apply. Placements will be for 25hrs per week and topped up to National Living Wage. Plus Dane Kickstart placements will also benefit from staff healthcare benefits, generous holiday entitlement and access to training and wraparound support from Springboard.
Closing date for these positions is W/C 3rd May.
Young people are advised to speak to their work coach regarding these positions or Adele at Springboard: email@example.com
Jobs in Alsager from job search websites, updated 8/4/21:
- Home Care Worker + Delivery Driver + Cleaning Team Leader + Shop Manager + CCTV Operator: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/search?q=&loc=81363
- Maths Teacher + School Receptionist at Alsager High School: https://www.alsagerschool.org/about-us/vacancies/
- Senior Staff Nurse + Site Engineer: https://www.totaljobs.com/jobs/in-alsager?radius=0&s=header
- Front of House Staff + Graphic Designer + Food & Beverage Supervisor + Takeaway Worker + Care Assistant + Care Worker + Barista + Health and Fitness Adviser + Educator/Animal Keeper + On-Call Firefighters + Pre-school Nursery Practitioner + Fabricator Welder TIG/MIG + Home Care Worker + Hotel Receptionist + Cook + Personal Care Assistant + Window and Conservatory Fitters + 360 Excavator Operator: https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q&l=Alsager&radius=0&vjk=c92c70f82d5aa11b
- Domino’s Alsager – Store Operations + Delivery Drivers https://www.dominosrecruitment.co.uk/
Supermarkets jobs (updated 8/4/21):
- Asda (Delivery Driver, Section Leader at Crewe & Wolstanton) https://www.asda.jobs/
- Tesco (One Stop – Customer Service Assistant at Sandbach, Jack’s – General Assistant at Middlewich, Duty Pharmacy Manager – Stoke Maternity Cover Part-Time ): Search and Apply | Tesco Careers (tesco-careers.com)
- Aldi (lots of jobs eg. Career Starters + Caretaker/Cleaner + Deputy Manager + Stock Assistants etc at Kidsgrove, Sandbach, Crewe Tunstall etc.): https://www.aldirecruitment.co.uk/
- Morrisons (None within 10 miles at present): https://morrisons.jobs/
- Lidl (none at present) https://careers.lidl.co.uk/
Care companies recruiting in nearby towns (updated 8/4/21):
- Able Well Care 01625 669854
- Careuk (Home Support Domestic + Care Roles + Clinical Roles at Crewe) https://careers.careuk.com/vacancies/
- Carehome.co.uk (Nurses + Support Workers + Kitchen assistant + Care Assistant + Registered Nurse + Front of House Manager + Receptionist + Quality and Compliance Manager + Support Workers /Night Staff and many other roles in places such as Sandbach, Newcastle, Stoke and Middlewich): https://www.carehome.co.uk/jobs/
- Community Integrated Care https://www.workincare.co.uk/
- Due to Covid-19, more people are needed to work in adult social care. P/T and F/T opportunities available, with full induction, ongoing training, competitive salary and excellent terms & conditions. Enquire at: Care4CErecruitment@cheshireeast.gov.uk
General job sites: