Find out more.
- Accessing support – the ways we can help you
- Information sheets to download (eg. requested food donations for the Foodbank)
- School uniform – new and preloved
- Lost property
- Foodbank and help with delivery of food shopping
- Where to take items for recycling (eg. clothes, furniture, electrical items, books, pet blankets, children’s toys)
- Job search help
- Covid-19 support (eg. accessing NHS services and FAQ)
- Other sources of help (eg. Age UK, Childline, Samaritans)
- Jigsaw swap – call in when our centre is open
- Legal advice clinic – free half hour initial comsultation appointments. Ring us on 01270 876605 or email us for details.
- How to get involved as a volunteer
- Support us with a financial donation
- Latest news from ACS
If you are in need of emergency help, in the first instance please call upon someone you already know and trust – maybe a relative or friend or neighbour.
If you cannot find anyone to help you, ring us on 01270 876605.
Our experienced volunteers man the phone lines Monday to Friday from 9.30am-12.30pm and will do their very best to help you.
We can offer help with shopping, collecting prescriptions, dog walking, or telephone befriending, etc.
Alternatively, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any urgent needs will be dealt with straight away.
For enquiries that can’t be dealt with on the phone or email, we are open on Monday – Friday 9.30am-12.30pm at 5A Lawton Road, Alsager, Cheshire, ST7 2AA. Access is from Fairview (Civic) Car Park, next to the Community Church.
Get in touch
- Our telephone helpline is manned every day from 9.30am – 12.30pm Monday to Friday. Please leave a message at other times and we will contact you. Phone 01270 876605.
- Email: email@example.com
- Drop your message into the letterbox at 5A Lawton Road, Alsager, Cheshire, ST7 2AA. Access is from Fairview (Civic) Car Park, next to the Community Church, and between the library and Asda. How to find us.
- Face to face meetings are available on Monday – Friday mornings, 9.30am-12.30pm.
Need help with accessing benefits, advice on paying your bills etc? Send a brief message with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our experienced adviser will be in touch to help you as soon as he can. All enquiries will be held in strict confidentiality.
Official NHS Information regarding the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme in Cheshire can be found here.
Help, advice, information and support – signposting to expert support – free benefits check – where to donate books, clothes etc – school uniform (new and preloved) – help with small jobs around the house – driving vulnerable people to medical apointments – job search – and much more…