We are open for face to face visits on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 9.30am-12.30pm. Our Helpline is open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm on 01270 876605, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can support can help you in a number of ways:
- Friendly support; a listening ear and practical help, all completely free and in confidence
- Information and advice on a wide range of matters, including welfare, benefits, legal, housing, health etc., signposting to specialist help when needed.
- Making phone calls to benefit agencies and local authorities etc
- Referrals to local authority and other professional organisations, as well as those run by voluntary organisations such as Foodbank, Job Club etc.
- Access to local services run by voluntary organisations for the community in Alsager such as those caring for the elderly, young people, and the disabled,
- Form filling and letter writing
- Budgeting and money management advice
- Free Benefits checks
- Family Mediation appointments
- Searching the internet and printing out information
- Helping to find someone who can assist you with odd jobs.
- Access to local groups
- Information about volunteering opportunities in Alsager
- Finding cheaper fuel deals and help with the switching process
- Support with practical matters, such as setting up email, phones etc.
- Helping Hands service (one-off tasks for vulnerable people)